What is the most $ you have spent on vinyl?

Just curious how much some members might have spent on an album?
So to qualify I mean a regular single/double album not a box set.

I am wondering as I have just one album to buy to complete a collection but I am baulking at the high price tag.

Maybe if I get some perspective it might not seem so bad!
128x128uberwaltz
@bdp24 - I bought many of those more expensive copies when I was still working as a lawyer in NYC. Now that I’m retired, I have even less incentive to spend that kind of money on a single album. I wouldn’t mind a trip to the Utrecht show, though. A lot of great music on old pressings (and some new) doesn’t cost crazy money. And, i’ve become much more sanguine about digital masters as a source for vinyl. I’ve also been buying CDs lately-- just got bit by the digital bug for the first time! Some of the older, desirable CD pressings are now pricier than LPs! But, as you probably know, most CDs are in the same price range (or less) than shipping cost.
I have bought a lot of really nice older cd pressings at less cost than the shipping for them as you say Whart. 
A lot of my nicer sounding cds probably cost way less than $5 each shipped.

Vinyl definitely not...lol
$100 for a collection of fifty ECM Nordic jazz albums at the Princeton Record Exchange. What a deal!
So a few have regularly paid more than $100 for a really desirable album it seems.
I guess it all boils down to how badly you want it if the price IS the normal going rate for that album then.