Advice and help understanding, choosing a Widebander / Single Full Range Driver speaker?

I'm considering a second set of speakers for my primary system.

I'm satisfied and very happy with my current primary speakers (Tekton Design SEs), so this isn't about a replacement speaker, but I have been looking for something that is different enough from my Tektons, in terms of speaker type and design, etc.

My current top choices being Sound Labs or Cube Audio. Horns, maybe.

Srajan Ebaen's review of the Bliss C a year ago was what first exposed me to Cube Audio and his more recent review of the Nenuphar is stellar. Both reviews are copied in my follow-up post below.

I've been 'somewhat' exposed to full range drivers (or nearly so, with augmentation) as I've owned Zu Audio and Vaughn Loudspeakers and have been exposed to Teresonic speakers and Voxativ drivers. Still, I'm a neophyte with regards to this speaker type (single full-range driver).

Would love to learn more about the pros and cons of owning a true wide-bander and issues, pitfalls, etc. I should consider before moving forward.

Leaving this very general and open. Let's keep budget out of this also (I don't want to complicate the discussion). 

More on my system and room and preferences in subsequent posts.

Thanks!

(BTW - I did search the forums and there is 1 wide bander thread and 6 full range driver threads. None apply directly, but I will review each to see what I can pull out that may be relevant).
david_ten
@blueranger  Thank you. I deleted my post because it was late at night and I figured I should invest more time reviewing Ohm's website, before asking you questions. I think I'm fine on room size and placement (even if I need to move them out into the room). And Ohm's 120 day trial period is extremely generous and enticing.

My main concern is not around the speakers themselves (similar to what I posted in response to Bache), but on my goal...which is to get a single driver unit in here.

You've got a strong thread for Ohm speakers so I'll take a look over there also.
@david_ten 
Hello , If you still looking for single , full range loudspeakers . and 
looking for Best, You have to choose best driver, I think the Voxative
line is the best on the market now, My Skylar get a lot of upgrade
option , and actually you can buy any    Voxative drivers
 by yourself, and ship
me to  complete loudspeakers, we apply buffle step crossover , or 
you can connect bypass , for pure crossoverless connection.
Both the 8" and the 10" CubeAudio look like they might work really well in a line source array and perhaps wired in series/parallel or just in series.https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-f10-neo
I suspect though that a subwoofer is still going to be needed, but that 10" goes down lower than any full range drive I've seen so far (if their claims are true).  If the FR really is 30Hz, a ported cabinet might be pretty cool.
If you are inclined to DIY, or just want to peruse some additional information on the topic this site might be helpful:

http://www.commonsenseaudio.com/nirvana.html

If any of the drivers interest you it wouldn’t be difficult for someone with experience to build cabinets for them. I think Lee Taylor’s name comes up a lot in that regard.