Burt Reynolds has passed away

Sorry, I know this really isn't audio related, but I really liked Burt.

R.I.P. Burt, thanks for all the great movies!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/burt-reynolds-dead-actor-dies-at-82/
128x128mofimadness
I saw that and so sad he was always one of my favorites growing up. I loved the Smokey and the Bandit movies as a kid. Seemed like a super nice genuine guy too RIP.
As a kid in the late 70s, watching a guy with that much presence, getting the girls and cars and fun he did, he was everything we aspired to grow up to be.

Rest in peace, Burt

Burt was the man in late 70s to mid 80s.I remember watching him as a Mississippi Pliot on a River Boat when I was a kid.He was always entertaining .Yeah i saw,those movie roles he turned down .He would of made a great Hans Solo .But he was great as the Bandit and in  Boogie Nites and the Crew .It was a shame seeing his body break down in later years .He did a lot of his own stunts and was a Mans Man.Thank you Burt for all the laughts  and great movies .Your in Heaven with your Gang  now .Yeah ,with your feet up having a Sotch  n a cigar .RIP ,Bandit .
My first sports car that I ever owned was the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am edition.  T-Tops, killer paint job and a ROCKIN' stereo!  All because of that movie.

What a cool car that was.  Wish I still had it.

Burt was the man...

My two favorites of his, Sharkey’s Machine and White Lightening.  RIP Burt.