I bought a Marantz at Goodwill and now I have a few questions

Got a SR-18U Amp at Goodwill this afternoon. I know this is a highly outdated HT Amp but better than the Onkyo I have now (I think). I am looking for help on the best way to wire this behemoth. My main question is the best way to set up my turn table. I listen to vinyl 75% of the time. My Onkyo has a dedicated Phono port with a ground screw. How should I try this with the Marantz? I have a CD player which is easy but I also have bi wired Sonus Faber speakers and a powered subwoofer to move over as well. All opinions (including throw it out) are appreciated. Just thinking those 140Wpc could really make my room. 
telemarcer
Great, thanks. I think the Onkyo will find space in one of my sons rooms. They tend to get most of my hand me downs.
That SR-18 was TOTL in 20002 and cost around $2K! You got a bargain for sure! Use and enjoy it as a 2-channel amp!
I appreciate your help. Any additional input in regards to the speakers/subwoofer? 
Keep the Sonus speakers for now. Bi-wiring IMO does nothing! If you can, run your sub using long rca ICs from the "sub out" jacks on the Marantz. 
The Schiit Audio Mani at $129 is another fine inexpensive phonostage. Has different gain settings.