DIY Jumper Suggestions

I would like to make a DIY jumper cable for my Mirage OMD 28's.  My speaker cables are NBS Omega IV which are already configured in biwire, but the OMD28's have 3 terminals on the back ("tri-wired").  Seeing that the length will be very short, I am able to go "flat out" on these jumpers ie buy some really nice wire.  Does anyone have wire suggestions?  I was either considering a very low gauge (8awg) silver plated military wire or something like Mundorf gold/silver wire.  Any tips appreciated.  Thanks.
tomask6
I’m unsure which approach offers the least capacitance. I stacked them partly for aesthetics, but mostly so that the compact stack, bound together with one final jacket of teflon tape, can be drawn easily through a silk jacket for damping. For shielding, the silk jacketed bundle is then pulled through a tinned copper braid tube and finished with tekflex. Both ends of the copper braid shield are soldered to external ground wires. The ground wire at the amp end connects to earth ground. The ground wire at the speaker end connects to the metal driver baskets.
Ok.  I would think stacked is much higher capacitance.   Curious why you felt the need to shield these speaker cables? Sorry for all the questions, but your build sounds most interesting to me.  
My shields on DIY speaker cables and PCs are inspired by an audio friend's extended experiments with this approach and with grounding boxes applied across an entire system of cables, components, and speakers.  Also, by some extreme techies on Computer Audiophile forum who tried multiple layers of shielding on DC umbilicals, AC cords, and ICs with undiminishing returns.  So far I've only tried it as a controlled experiment on speaker cables and PCs-- and was rewarded in both cases.  Whatever speaker cables or PCs you use, you might try it with cheap tinned copper braid off ebay.