Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Hi Audiolabyrinth, yes I have 509x. I don't see that 509x has narrow/shallow soundstage. When played low to moderate sound levels, its actually very good, but pushed harder its (to me) sounds a little distorted. I think the pre-amp section in the 509x is great and this is why the 509x sound so refined and textured, but the amplifier section is a little underpowered.  I come to realization, that unless I get high sensitivity speakers or  small listening  room, I shouldn't buy anything with power less than 250w /per 8 ohm and doubling it at 4 ohm. You need that kind of power to get that relaxed but powerful sound with great soundstage. I see you did it all correct- great cables, dedicated outlet. I don't think fuses will help so. To get the full potential out of your Magico q3,  I think you need something like gryphon diablo, pass int-250 or vitus ri-101 or go with separates.
Good Day Keith!

What do you know, if anything, about Matthew Bond and his company?  Is he still affiliated with TARA Labs as a designer, consultant, etc.?  Is his company just a division of TARA or a competitor?

I raise these issues because of this current listing:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis942ej-matthew-bond-audio-analog-reference-interconnect-cable-in...

Do you have any knowledge of this specific product?  I currently have the TARA Labs Zero Evolution XLR interconnects which he claims are outperformed by his cables.

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Kodak, TN
Post removed 
Hi kodak805, Thankyou for bringing this to my attention, oh, not again, a couple year’s back this happened, I contacted Tara Lab’s and the next thing I knew the listing disappeared, Tara Lab’s never disclosed that if it was really Mathew bond are not, which I find strange! Mathew did a few year’s back design some cable’s for a company that he was involved with called Madison audio labs, I suppose that business adventure ended, I’m not sure if the person is fake or not, I will definitely look into this next week, during the mean time I would definitely not buy this cable!, yes, Mathew is still a designer and consultant for Tara Lab’s.