KEF blades 2 or Dynaudio C4?

Hi guys, I am trying very soon the Luxman monos M900. I am wondering based on your experience and knowledge which speakers of these two would be a better match for them?
My room 18x12. High ceilings.
I prefer low volume music effortless neutral sound. I had owned KEF 3 and I liked them a lot.
But today I asked three dealers and I got mixed opinions. 
I do appreciate your time giving me your opinion. Kind regards.
Thank you.

128x128mountainsong
Agree with you ricred1 . No wonder people go to used market instead of dealers..... We can see the letter of presentation here. Pretty obvious I'll try to stay away!
Hopefully there is many of us still for the joy of music regardless of what others  real state ar .....meanigless to me...

Ricredi  and Moutainsong the problem here is the modderators comments and behavior from Mr Feil should be removed it is that simple.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
I disagree Audiotroy. The moderators didn't make you respond or say anything. 
Ricred1 the issue is with people who attack other people and cast asspertions on their credibility or character, instead of commenting on the subject which is loudspeakers, and for that the moderators should have stepped in.

Mr Feils number of homes isnt relevant to the disscussion what we sell is as it demonstrates experience with these very same products.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Hi @mountainsong , 

I've tried to read most of the replies here but it got too frustrating having to sift through the egocentric replies to find a few genuinely helpful ones... Let me try to be helpful.

I own both Dynaudio C1 mark 2 and Kef LS50 Wireless so I have some idea of the two brand's sonic signature.

I absolutely love the Kefs for what they are; small active speakers with a sound stage that's hard to beat. I've set them up out in the open one day and they delivered a soundstage so large and deep it had me drop my jaw. On soundstage alone they better the much more expensive Dynaudios. So if you like the Reference 3's sonic signature I reckon the Kefs will be the way to go for you. What I don't love about the Kefs is that tweeter. As someone else wrote before, it can be a bit in your face. That's with the LS50W though. The Blades might be different.

The Dynaudios love power. I went from a Devialet 200 (200 Watt into 6 Ohm) to a Devialet Original d' Atelier (900 Watt into 6 Ohm) and the difference the extra power makes is quite noticeable at lower volumes. 
Ever since I heard the C1's for the first time, I wanted to hear the C4's with the possibility to use them in my new, larger living room. Unfortunately I've never heard them with the right amplification. That's because I've never properly asked for an audition from a dealer. I don't want to waste their time unless I'm ready to buy. They always lacked bass when I listened to them. I have heard the C2's with proper power in front of them and that confirmed to me that the C4's must be capable of delivering the right sound with the right power; The C2's sounded great.

The Luxmans you're looking at deliver 600 Watt at 8 Ohm. Plenty for the Dynaudios to deliver their best at low volumes  so you're covered there.

My best guess for the difference between the two would rely on what it is you're looking for. If you're looking for mesmerising soundstage, the Kefs will be hard to beat. If you're looking for a sound you can listen to for hours without fatigue, the Dynaudios will probably be better.

I do believe though, that the speakers are too different to chose from without a listen in your room and on your amplifiers.

I'm not ready to go out and buy new speakers but when I am I will be looking in the same price range as you. And when that day comes, the first ones I will go and have a listen to is Vivid's new Kaya range. I don't like the look but if they're anywhere near as good as the Giya G3's I listened to a few years back, they will beat the Kefs and Dynaudios hands down. 

Happy hunting,

Pim