NEEDED!!! Bi Amp Pros out there that can give me some advice

Ive never Bi Amp'd before and I would like to try it out. I want to avoid costly mistakes so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aragon 8008 bb would keep for the lows
Pass Labs Aleph 5 Amp looking to buy for the highs
Dunlavy SC 3's
PS Audio Perfect wave DAC no longer using a preamp
HSU ULS 15's sealed in Stereo two of em 
Tice Power block signature.

The 8008 BB is 200 at 8 ohms and the Dunlavys are 5.5 nom. The Aleph is rated at 60 wpc at 8 and 90 at 4. So I guess Id be running around 70 wpc with the PASS at 5.5 non load. Since Im running XLR out I would either have to y split the XLR's outta the PS Audio or use concurrently with RCA's that the PS audio will do. but I know that changes things on output impedance. So Im hoping some of ya guys been down this path and will help me out. Thanks in advance for any feedback
128x128haywood310
One good amp will sound better than two lesser amps. If you do bi-amp, use the same amp top and bottom.
And do acoustic treatment. The room will dictate 50% of what sound you will get.

What are you after?  That Aleph 5 is a pure Class A with output of 60 watts per channel (8 ohms).  The Aragon 8008 BB has a bias of 26 watts into Class A (which is pretty high for a typical Class A/AB amp).  However, the Aragon is going to be able to push more current and bass power overall, due to bigger power supply, etc.

I have heard the Aragon.  It is a nice amp, but it is voice VERY warm.  I don't really know what the Aleph sounds like, but based on

Is the Aleph 5 running out of gas on your speakers?  Or are you looking for something that supposedly has better sound quality? 

The Krell FPB amps are likely to have much more resolution, attack and detail than the Aragon.  However, that Krell Class A is going to be a very "creamy" sounding Class A, especially in the mids with piano and voices.

I think the Pass Labs XA series is not going to be "creamy" like the Krell, but I think it may still have an element of warm sounding sonic signature.  It may have more resolution than Aragon (which is VERY warm sounding).

Yep, if you dont want an OCD rabbithole dont go biamp, because you know there is Triamp right ?  For sure youll want an active crossover to do it right and someone mentioned Room treatments, do not take this suggestion lightly. Rooms without treatment are for listeners not serious about their music reproduction. Rooms sound HORRIBLE with zero treatment. (no comments about my room has no treatment and sounds great, it just means you think horrible sonics sound great) I am about to Quadamp my rig in roughly 30 days when my custom 4 way hand built active crossover arrives. Because nobody makes them .. LOL talk about ignoring signs. Sometimes for me anyways I just got to pedal to the metal whatever I'm working on. Either way itll be one
hell of a ride !