FM antennas.............Does ANBODY still make them?

Recently picked up a nice Onkyo 9090 II tuner. It’s reputed to be one of the better DXR’s out there, very good sensitivity. Haven’t hooked it up yet, but I’d like to connect it to a good FM antenna...................I spent much of the day online looking for one and basically came up empty. None of the big guys make them anymore, Channel Master, Winegard, etc............My location is problematic. I’m in the woods, surrounded by tall trees and there is a nice mountain rising several hundred feet above me to the East and South East, the direction most stations come from. There are a few small omni’s out there, but I really need something better than that for my location.

Today everybody uses cable and yes, I know that you can pull in a gazzillion stations and any kind of music that you want that way...........but I’m old school.......and old. I like tuning things in and playing with the gear..........cable is no fun.

Surely somebody has a source for good FM antennas.............or plans to build one.

I hate cable. Everything used to be free. Today everything costs $$ and you get a ton of stuff that you don’t even care about, for a price.

Any ideas out there??
shadowcat2016
Post removed 
Thanks Chris, but I'm a thousand miles north, Western Maryland.....Probably not worth the trip, but I'll stop by next time I'm in the neighborhood :)
You need a repeater for your system. If you can reach the top of the tallest mountain between yourself and the stations (look long and hard at this point), install a repeater on it and down converter to your fm system.
Bruce, I think you're messing with me....................Nearest mountain is about a mile, due East and deeply forested..................I don't need reception THAT bad!!  LOL.................but yeah, it's a nice idea :)