NEEDED!!! Bi Amp Pros out there that can give me some advice

Ive never Bi Amp'd before and I would like to try it out. I want to avoid costly mistakes so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aragon 8008 bb would keep for the lows
Pass Labs Aleph 5 Amp looking to buy for the highs
Dunlavy SC 3's
PS Audio Perfect wave DAC no longer using a preamp
HSU ULS 15's sealed in Stereo two of em 
Tice Power block signature.

The 8008 BB is 200 at 8 ohms and the Dunlavys are 5.5 nom. The Aleph is rated at 60 wpc at 8 and 90 at 4. So I guess Id be running around 70 wpc with the PASS at 5.5 non load. Since Im running XLR out I would either have to y split the XLR's outta the PS Audio or use concurrently with RCA's that the PS audio will do. but I know that changes things on output impedance. So Im hoping some of ya guys been down this path and will help me out. Thanks in advance for any feedback
128x128haywood310
Here is Paul McGowan explaining both bi-wiring and bi-amping...He states in the video EQUAL GAIN is the most important thing when Bi-Amping 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luiUKhuUhCY
I agree on what cleeds said. Also, like joe said, your different amplifiers will likely have different gain, which requires you to have some sort of ability to detune the level of one amplifier (either using a passive preamp or active crossover, such as Bryston 10B or something similar).  Or just use exact same amps for high/low.
Is it even worth it ? or am I headed down a rabbit hole from hell. I no longer have "UNLIMITED" audio bucks... Given my system if you had a couple grand to spend what would you do?

Room is 20ft x 15ft x 8ft high with one opening 7ft x 7 to the rest of the pad. And not acoustically treated... 

Options on my mind is wait for a "Super AMP"... aka pure class A Krell FPB, Pass Labs, Plinius 250 or somthing else. Im too lazy to deal with tubes plus Id go "OCD" at all times worried that one of the tubes were not pulling their weight and that would pull me away from the music lover side of me.. From my exp if ur gonna run SS pure class A is the way to go. But the Aragon 8008 BB is pretty darn good. Other options are upgrade to the PS Audio Direct Wave not sure if that gonna be an upgrade. Ive now gone digital only and use my laptop with usb into the first through a Schitt Eitr that reclocks upsamples tp 192 and then and another digital lens in the PS Ausio Direct Stream. Or change out speakers... yes I know huge can of worms but Maggies 3.6 or 20's were always amazing to me but IMO think the Dunlay SC3's are gonna be tough to beat with the HSU ULS 15's all sealed system. And again only gotta couple grand to spend... If I wait long enough I could get 6 or 8k.

Thanks guys for chiming in and now Im terrified of Bi amping and thats out. I really mean that If I have to buy an outbord Xover Im out. I like the less is more approach.
"Is it even worth it ? or am I headed down a rabbit hole from hell."

Yep, you're standing at that rabbit hole. Step over it or go around and move toward the "Super AMP".

One good amp will sound better than two lesser amps. If you do bi-amp, use the same amp top and bottom.