Totem Acoustic Forest Signatures

I am putting together a new 2 channel system! I am looking for a new pair of speakers and my budget is around $7000. This thread has to deal only with the Totem Acoustic Forest Signatures!!!!!!  I have always been a fan of Totem Acoustic and love the Totem sound.  I have owned almost all their speakers except for the element series and the Forest Signatures. I have been trying to find reviews on the signatures but can't find anything useful so I am turning to the Audiogon crowd.

Has anyone demoed these or does anyone currently own a pair or owned a pair in the past that can give some useful insight? I don't listen to my music at high volumes and my music mainly consists of R&B from the 50's till now.

The speakers will be hooked up to the following - Hegel H360 integrated 
- Hegel Cdp4a CD player 
- Audioquest Wild Blue Yonder interconnects
- Audioquest Wild Wood speaker cable
- Audioquest Wel Signature power cables
- Shunyata MPC12A power conditioner but looking to upgrade to their new Denali series.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23
Joss is great!  Allison Krause and Holy Cole also superb.  My cables and speakers are loosening up more and smoothing out...midrange is sounding fuller and low level details are popping out, plus dynamics are improving as well!!  Just amazing speakers 🔊 
dave_b,

Big fan of Holly and Allison. Also occasionally throw on Diana Krall, Nora Jones and Beth Hart. 

Reading above that your speakers are loosening up. How many hours do you figure you have on them? From my experience, they will get better! and better! as they break in.

Also, I found a Post from 09' where that posted that you owned a pair of the Totem Winds. How would you compair the two speakers? 

Last night I listened to U.K., Danger Money. A fantastic early prog rock supergroup. 

N
Approaching 150 hours!  Cables need over 330 hours alone...but oh what fun.

As for the winds, they needed tons of power...used a Krell FPB 400cx and KCT preamp!  Should have kept that rig, damn ;(
That being said, the Forest Signatures are more refined and insightful with more expression.  The Winds could play louder, but not better .

I know of UK as well :))
dave_b,

Thanks for the insight in the Winds. And I agree, the Signatures are Very! musical. 
Their richness is addictive. 

Today, Peter Gabriel, UP and SO, Limited Edition

N