FM antennas.............Does ANBODY still make them?

Recently picked up a nice Onkyo 9090 II tuner. It’s reputed to be one of the better DXR’s out there, very good sensitivity. Haven’t hooked it up yet, but I’d like to connect it to a good FM antenna...................I spent much of the day online looking for one and basically came up empty. None of the big guys make them anymore, Channel Master, Winegard, etc............My location is problematic. I’m in the woods, surrounded by tall trees and there is a nice mountain rising several hundred feet above me to the East and South East, the direction most stations come from. There are a few small omni’s out there, but I really need something better than that for my location.

Today everybody uses cable and yes, I know that you can pull in a gazzillion stations and any kind of music that you want that way...........but I’m old school.......and old. I like tuning things in and playing with the gear..........cable is no fun.

Surely somebody has a source for good FM antennas.............or plans to build one.

I hate cable. Everything used to be free. Today everything costs $$ and you get a ton of stuff that you don’t even care about, for a price.

Any ideas out there??
shadowcat2016
You might also talk to C. Crane. I was researching FM antennas for a vintage McI tuner-- hadn’t had a tuner hooked up in like 40 years. Guy who had developed an elaborate tuned array who subsequently sold his company told me about C. Crane. They had an indoor dipole looking thing that was far more than a couple of cheap wires-- you could bend it to shape, like a pipe cleaner. And, I’m in downtown Austin with obstacles, interference, etc. Cost about 19 bucks. Does a great job given that it’s an indoor antenna. Though I only bought it a year or so ago, it is now apparently discontinued. But, the company still seems to make various antenna. Worth calling them.
PS: just checked their site, no conventional FM broadcast antennas offered. Too bad. 
Post removed