Best Speaker cable in the $400.00-$500.00 range for 2 meters

I currently have a Rogue Audio Magnum power amp, Rogue Preamp, Triton 5 speakers with 2 SVS subwoofers,
and a Cary Audio CD player. My current speaker cable is by Discovery Cable. Looking to upgrade my cable and
was recommended the Nordost White Lightening which retails for $377.00 a pair for 2 meters and the Nordost Purple Flare, both in the Leif family of Nordost for $500.00 per pair  for 2 meters. In short my budget is
 $500.00 per pair. If there is any other cable that can be recommended in my price range that my be superior
 I would appreciate any suggestions.  Looking for the best use of the $500.00.
128x128kjl1065
Expect 50 responses with 50 different recommendations. 

Only you can decide what’s best with your components to your ears. 
Look to ClearDay cables....he has sample you can try before you buy.   These were the best for my system after checking all those high priced brands.
I don’t believe Paul (of Clear Day Cables) is making cables anymore due to his health problems.

I’ve gotten great results trying out Cabledyne Speaker Cables.
($275 for 2.5m) It takes a couple of days for the highs to open up and the base takes another day or two but when it does, it has some of the tightest image focus I’ve heard in my system.

All the best,
Nonoise
I don’t know about a specific cable, as I’m no expert, but why not buy used? You’re asking on a forum for a used marketplace. Cables in this price range are frequently found over 50% off almost brand new. Even new, I was able to negotiate 20% off Audioquest cabling, so definitely don’t accept MSRP. 

As for sound, I think to get suggestions you may need to explain better what sound you’re looking for. For instance, if you want more bass impact, you’ll probably want a lower gauge wire (thicker).  
Try the Discovery Essential if you have a lower level Discovery.  Also Cerious Graphene Extreme.  I am using both.  I prefer the Cerious but the Essential is also excellent