Anyone using a Class D amp w/ribbon tweeters?

I'm looking for some feedback about using a Class D amp 
with speakers that use ribbon tweeters. 

Anyone have any experience? How do they sound?

At least 3-4 years ago I was still believing that ribbon tweeters 
were not a good mix with Class D b/c of the sibilance it produced from the tweeters.

But now we have gone from ICE modules to NCore, Pascal, etc 
and other proprietary designs (Dig Amp Co) that may not be so bright, digital etch, etc

Anyone know about using more modern Class D amps with 
ribbon tweeters while having better control of the high frequencies?
Thanks
Gary
128x1281graber2
I’m not a big fan of Class-D yet, but the best one I heard was the Belcanto M600 monoblocks, and this was driving a two way speaker that had Ravens best ribbon tweeter, and it was I believe because the Raven tweeter was a very benign 8ohm constant load, compared to when I heard that same amp with normal dynamic drivers.

Cheers George
Should sound great with any modern good quality Class D amp. Try it and see.
I’m using Class D with top-end AMTs, no problem at all, though technically not ribbons. 

If you are using a true-ribbon they tend to have transformers, I'd be curious to know how the Class D work with those. AMTs are nearly purely resistive, so I may have better luck. :) 

Best,

E
@georgehifi 

Thx, I’ve only heard of high marks for the bel canto Ref600 Monoblocks. And I have read that with each generational evolution with Class D, that we’re getting about a 10% jump in SQ pretty much across the boards, but particularly in improving the high end sibilance and listener fatigue. Apparently we are in the 3rd generation now (?). 
I don’t hear top end sibilance on either the NC500 or 1200as  based amps nor on the proprietary modules from Nuprime. You can try the first two types for right around $1000 new. Just like the other types all Class D implementations are not the same or equal.