If you still spin CD's their is a reference level Transport for reasonable money

I just got in-house the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 transport to review for hometheaterreview.com.  The build quality and physical appearance make it hard to believe that it retails for around $2,400.  Right out of the crate not even broken in yet, it's out performing my CEC double belt transport in the reference system.  It retains all the liquidity and analog smoothness of the belt driven transport but offers more details, tighter bass frequencies, and a larger layered soundstage with more air between the players.

Alvin, of Vinshine Audio set this review up with me, so if you go to his website you can get a lot more details/pictures on this transport.  The reason I was motivated to review a CD transport was I received scores of requests from my readers asking what is a great sounding transport, for a reasonable amount of money.  So far, in spades the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 fits the bill easily.   
teajay
David 10 , Rockna offer two dacs , the Signature model and the Wavedream edition , I purchased the Wavedream edition single ended . The Signature model retails for about 5 grand more for the single ended and 10 grand more for the balanced model .

Audiolabyrinth I use to have the PS Audio Direct stream dac senior and memory player which I purchased brand new last year and by accident I found better performance for thousands less .
Hi TJ,

I am sorry I missed your gracious response to my post. Would you be so kind as to send me the contact info again? 
Thank you
Terry
Hey Guys,

All my listening notes are now complete for my review on the CDT-2 MK-2 transport.  If you want a Red Book CD transport that, does not upsample the bit stream, to deliver an analog type liquidity (very much like a CEC belt drive transport) with powerful overall dynamics and excellent air and 3D imaging, along with very high quality construction and a beautiful appearance this is your next purchase if you still spin disks as I do.  It is hard to believe a piece of hardware this good can be sold for around 2K on today's market. 
Looking forward to your details teajay.

what are the differences between the CDT-2 and the CDT-3, and I wonder type of sonic performance jumps are included?

@jriggy 
Not sure. I can't even find out what the hell this thing actually transports. ??
Redbook only?
SACD?
DVD-A?
tacos??? 

I sent an email to Jay's distributor with this question, no response. 
I looked up the reviews on this Transport, they do not say what Resolution it transports. ?? 

Anyone? 
Tacos?
:)