Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Post removed 
@elizabeth A single cable assembly is certainly preferable to using 2 single-run cables with terminal Y-splitters at both ends. But using a set of Y-splitters (4 total for a stereo run with 4 IC’s) is inexpensive enough for one to tinker with the method in the short term.

Teo Audio makes a Double-Double version of their liquid metal GC-II Jr as a set of paralleled assemblies terminated with single RCA connectors at each end. (Alas, their A’gon listing expired earlier today, but I’m sure they’ll relist it.). Taras of Teo Audio (@taras22 here) shared listening impressions of that product compared against some of their pricier single-run cables. See one of the Teo Audio threads in the “Cables” forum for that post.
Does the doubling of the interconnects apply to balanced (XLR) connections?

ozzy
@ozzy I think @douglas_schroeder tested his method with XLR-terminated balanced IC’s. Check the longer Teo Audio thread for details. BTW, that thread—like most here—goes down several rabbit holes unrelated to the thread topic. I think Doug tested the method using XLR-terminated balanced cables from manufacturers other than Teo Audio cables. 
Celander,  How do you get extra bandwidth.  You lowered the resistance with parallel conductors and upped the capacitance and induction.  I don't see any reason for the bandwidth to change just because those changed..  I get the DAC and preamp are reacting to the change in current, but I don't see that raising bandwidth.  

Unless the conclusion was changing those three electrical components resulted in a cleaner signal with less noise allowing a component to operate more efficiently and more readily reproduce higher frequencies.  But that is filtering out noise to allow better operating parameters.

What is it that you see in changing the induction capacitance and resistance that would make frequency change.