CES and T.H.E. 2009 - Is anyone going?

I'm just curious is it workth going to these shows? What website have the best reports that follows the show? If any of you are going, please share your experiences....
Happy New Year! Have fun in VEGAS!!
wader1971
Skippy,

In a word, NO, nothing new and cool, the biggest thing was Chord's Bluetooth DAC, but it was usurped by Sherwood having the same tech on a $400 receiver!!!!!

Vizio was showing a 55 inch 240 Hz TV that will ship in June and RETAIL for $1,999 as well as a Blu-ray player.
It's so 2004, huh? Yes, all that "digital" hi-def audio/video content and HD Master recording stuff for movies is so passe! Who would buy any of that stuff anyway?!
Yep, I agree with you, all that analog stuff is gunna make a come back! So is analog tv, boat anchor CRT systems, 8-track, and Beta! IT'S GUNNA HAPPEN! Oh, and analog tuners are back in fashion too.
Well, I guess I could drop the idea of mult-channel entertainment. I'll think about it.
Oh, btw, I want a pair of those pannel speakers you have - way cool! That way when all my guests come over to enjoy a movie, some music, or a sporting event, all the dialoge and center action can be all pushed over to one side of the sound system, and all out of phase, off-axis! Oh well, I can be the only one to enjoy the sound I guess. Er, I can just choose to not have anyone else over and become a 2 channel recluse like yourself. I mean who needs friends anyway? I always say.
Well, I'm gunna go out now and hunt down an old inferior Laser disc player and good real-to-real setup, and tell myself some more lies now.
That is however a nice analog platter spinner thingy you have in your sysetem profile. I did see one of those about 35 years ago at my granpa's house. Does it do mult-channel or quad or anthing? I WANT ONE!
Analog TV and short wave radio's are gunna make a comback, you know. I can feel it.
Post removed 
quote "Jeff Rowlands room sounded amazing, the best I have ever heard the Thiels sound, and at very reasonable listening levels, possibly the most tubish sound form SS ever."

which interconnect, cable & power cables ?

thanks