CES and T.H.E. 2009 - Is anyone going?

I'm just curious is it workth going to these shows? What website have the best reports that follows the show? If any of you are going, please share your experiences....
Happy New Year! Have fun in VEGAS!!
wader1971
I'm going, made my reservations months ago. I'm assigned coverage of the Venetian and hope to return with a couple of hundred high resolution images.
I wish the AVN show were still part of the CES.

Kept the crowds down in the sound rooms....
Lc,

The AVN's are there the same time as CES, Thursday to Sunday.

I am wondering how I will do CES, T.H.E. Show and still make time to stop by the AVN's to thank several studios for help this year....

I guess I will sleep when I come home after!
Just curious how is the CES and T.H.E. show going? Any jaw dropping products/news flash???
01-10-09: Macdadtexas
I should have mentioned as well that the Vandersteen new model was absolutely sublime. Wow!!! Granted, they were one of the few guys who used some room treatments, and they had about $400k worth of gear around them (Clearaudio Statement table that even Clearaudio didn't have), but man, Diana Krall never sounded so good.

Also, the goofy little thing from Peachtree Audio was a Giant Killer. That weird box with a tube, and those tiny speaker sounded fantastic in a very realistic setup, I am suggesting that for a bunch of friends now getting into audio as a starting point. They may never move up, sounded that good.

I was most excited to see my fav gear at Cary Audio, but the room was not that exciting (odd given the new eXcite gear), I really wanted to hear the new DAC and preamp, but they only had it hooked up to headphones and a computer?? Didn't really want to talk with me about it either. I was pretty dissappointed.

Totem, Bryston, Joseph Audio and MBL were all exceptional. I never saw the VPI setup?? Kept looking for it, if someone saw it let me know what it was like.