Revel salon 2 break-in period?

I recently purchased a pr of salon 2’s which had approximately 100 hours of non continuous use.
Salon owners who purchased their speakers new what did it take in hours to fully break them in ?
Also what changes did you hear when they reached the point of being fully broke in ?
hiendmmoe
I’m going to go out on a limb here as say the following;anecdotal, objective evidence suggests that there is no, or exceedingly slight change in sound during the  break-in period for speakers.
I believe that it is more logical to accept that we, as susceptible, malleable and supremely adaptable humans adapt to the sound character of new speakers in our possession.
I’m also going to hazard the guess that your initial impressions of the Salon 2’s mirror my own, in that you are less than impressed. I expected more and was let down by what I heard. I quickly moved on.
Post removed 
I didn’t ask for your short sighted meaningless personal opinion on my speakers.
I posted this thread to get responses from actual owners not from small minded
individuals that need to be heard and spend their days giving penny less advice.