Kemp Electronics....has anyone try this?..lol

it never ceases to amaze me the idiotic phrasing that companies use to 'explain' their tweaks...and ppl believe them...many folks that buy these products will say 'i don't care about the science, all i know is that it works in my system'...then why do companies even bother to come up with explanations (that are completely bogus from the scientific point of view) if ppl don't care how those things work? they should just say 'buy this! you have too much money and we know you want this gizmo, and you'll make yourself believe that it works'...done. 
iasi
Aren't you following their example...
using a lot of words and saying absolutely nothing?
Come on now! Do we want Audiogon to be filled with "Flat Earthers" and sea monsters? Let's call BS out when it's as blatant as this. Really, Tachyons? They might as well advertise a phone call with Ming The Merciless who will adjust your system "teleportically".
Whoa! What?! Ming the Merciless? Shut the cave door and back to pigmy country!

Hey, this looks cool from the Kemp store:

http://www.kempelektroniksshop.nl/salt-crystal-lamp-6-kg-fully-shielded.html

dill, yes, that's the company i was referring to...koestner, that was exactly the point of my post...sgordon, i might not say much in my post, but i'm not asking for money either...you clearly failed to see the point of my comments...