Foil damping tape as a tonearm tube wrap?

There has been a couple sporadic posts recently about using a product called 3M foil damping tape to wrap tonearm tubes. The tape is normally used in applications to reduce unwanted vibrations in the product to which the tape is attached. In the particular tonearm wrap applications, users claim a noticeable improvement in sonic qualities of vinyl playback. I created this thread to catalog impressions of others who have used this material, their particular tonearm wrap applications and their take away stories. Who has used this product for tonearm wraps? Thoughts?
128x128celander
Ugh....
Sigh....
I will repeat this just once more: I haven’t tried this method of tonearm damping.

I posted a private message from one member named @nationalbar who swears by the method using his tonearm, headshell and cartridge setup. 

Post removed 
3M 434 is barely temperature optimal for home environments, having an upper working temp of 20C. Trust me, I checked all of 3M foils for their specifications. 3M 2552 is more effective across a larger, more relevant temperature range normally encountered in home environments. 
@celander : That’s for optimal results on airplanes and the like. It will works at 20° to 25° with no trouble in wht we wnt to works.

I ordered, is up to you.

R.