DAC-Preamp having these specifications?

Rather than asking for feedback about specific products, I thought I instead would ask for your recommendations of a DAC-Preamp product(s) having a desired set of following specifications:

Output Impedance: < 300 Ohms
Balanced outputs (XLR)
Unbalanced outputs (RCA)
2 or more analog inputs (RCA or XLR)
2 or more digital inputs (coaxial + optical or USB)
DAC section preferably uses discrete components over op-amps
DAC signal processing capabilities should the usual fare though need not include every conceivable format
Price: ~$2,500 or less

128x128celander
Mytek Manhattan - But I think they are currently pretty much out of stock. Not sure what the output stages are, but they sound great. :) 
The Manhattan II’s price of $6k knocks this out of contention. The $2200 Brooklyn DAC+ includes one less analog input than I would prefer, but has the desired output impedance (75 Ohms). Not sure what their mix of op-amps in the unit might be. 
The Benchmark DAC3 is another contender that appears to fit most of the specifications list. I understand that some ding it for having too many op-amps in the unit that adversely affects its sound qualities compared with units having discrete components. Audioengr told me the op-amps contribute to the unit’s internal jitter in the DAC section being too high.