Apple tv and 4k, but no receiver

Because i am not gonna go for home cinema with many channels. I am gonna use the Manley Snappers and a dedicated stereo preamp, and then watch movies in stereo
But when i look at my Apple tv 4 K, then i see that it only has one HDMI out, and no dedicated audio out. And i wanna use it together with a projektor. So now i got a problem.
Does anybody have a solution on how to get 4 k to both my projector and a stereo preamp ?. I dont wanna use so much money that a receiver or prosessor comes into the discussion. In a way a splitter or something, but hopefully better than a splitter. And it can also be digital out for my dac
Hope you understand my dilemma here

128x128heidrun
I bought an hdmi converter box to change the hdmi signal  into the tv and Apple TV, out to spdif or toslink. Cheap and does the job. I believe mine came from Amazon. 

Yeah, you could do that.  I'm not sure how good it is.  It may just be pulling out left/right if it is PCM audio. If it is dolby digital, then you might have a problem. 

All streaming devices nowadays will only have HDMI output (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku).  The only good streaming device that does have a true left/right output would be a Sony Bluray Player.  However, they are definitely limited on streaming apps.  I know they will support Netflix, Pandora, Hulu.  But some of the more esoteric streaming may not be support in Sony Bluray software.  It's my opinion that Sony Bluray is the best streaming platform as far as audio and video quality. However, it's not a "any streaming app" platform.

Some of the Sony Bluray players will also have a digital COAX output, which is absolutely excellent for 2-channel PCM. However, certain streaming, such as Netflix, will rely a lot of Dolby Digital+, which can only be done over HDMI.