Replace HDD in Sony HAP Z1ES with an SSD

I'd like to replace the (original) HDD in my HAP Z1ES with a solid state drive of perhaps 2.5 TB capacity. I'd appreciate any advice/caveats/taboos?
ott
Very easy to do with the instruction on the web sfseay mentioned . Takes about 15 minutes . I did it as well .

sfseay,

Have you tried SSD over 2TB? I was hoping to make it 3-4TB, but it seems it is not an option.

I had to speak to a colleague who's an engineer (I teach Liberal Arts, meaning I'm clueless). He said firmware likely limits the amount of real estate the HAP Z1ES will recognize - though that is a generality, not specific to any particular app. He also mentioned that a NAS (RAID 6/4 disks) can be connected via USB. I have done this, and I can hear no degradation of performance through Audible Illusions m3a Pre/MC 275 VI monoblock/Harbeth 40.1/REL Britannia.
That makes capacity a non-issue - 4 3tb disks in RAID 6 yields 9+ TBs, or about 10,000 cds. If you have more than that, please invite. I'll bring Macallan 18!
ott,

Thanks. I am as clueless as you so I thought I would ask. Especially because my car instructions say it takes only up to 128GB SD card and I am using 512 with no problem. I do not have 10000 CDs, though. However, I may multiply them on a hard drive to apply for that Macallan 18.