Monitor Audio Platinum or Magico A3

I am looking to upgrade my Triangle Cellos.  My shortlist was  Magico A3, Triton Reference, Monitor PL300 II, I Magico S3 II, Dynaudio Contour 60,  Spendor D9, Canton K3, Focal Sopra.  (I have not auditioned the MA Platinum or the Dynaudio).

My shortlist now is: Monitor Audio Platinum II and Magico A3.  The Monitor Audio was a Stereophile Product of the year in 2017.  I listen to most music types  except Jazz and Country & Western.  

I would be interested to hear experiences about any of the speakers.  I have, as mentioned, auditioned but have not heard them in my own home.   TIA

andrei_nz
the mastersound compact 845 is a tube integrated amp.
the speakers are Rosso Fiorentino Volterra  
Post removed 
Andrei if you're dealing with Audio Reference NZ did you get a chance to listen to the Canton Reference K model in your price range?
I certainly did jackd.  I have also auditioned them twice.  I have Triangle Cellos and the Canton K3 were similar in presentation but just all round better.  (The same thing can be said for Focal Sopras).  In a sense the Cantons (or the Sopras) would be a safe bet.  They both do everything better.  In fact I was singularly impressed.  
In the end I have decided that I want something different as well as something better.  Speakers like Spendor D9s or the Triton Reference bring more refinement (compared with the Cellos) to the table.  I would not consider the Tritons because of their looks.  I have the Spendor D1s in my office and I am familiar with their delicacy and I extrapolate that the D9s would give the bass that is missing in the D1s.  I could live with the D9s I'm sure.

But back to the Cantons - they pretty much have it all.  I also like their looks.  In fact it is still not too late to back to them.  I took my brother to Audio reference and we auditioned the Cantons and Magicos - he had a preference for the Cantons!  The second time I took my son - he had a preference for the Magicos!

Some of the other speakers mentioned such as the Dalis and ProAcs look interesting too and I am happy for these ideas.  

Terry at Audio Reference was selling some Magicos - something higher up the tree and said he was likely to get some Monitor Audio PL500 II s as a trade.  Would I be interested?  Interested yes but they would totally dominate my lounge / listening room.  Never mind WAF - also BAF (Buyer acceptance factor!)
Glad you got to hear them as there is actually no stocking dealer of the Reference K line in the US with the exception of the bookshelf K9.  Up to a three month wait for them to be built and shipped.  One dealer in the NE has a pair each of the 1's, 3's and 5's but they are for show only.  They seem to get rave reviews from every publication in the EU. After considering taking a chance of the Canton's I bought Verity instead. The D9's do also seem to be a great option.  I don't know about availability in NZ but Vandersteen Quatro CT might be an option.