Wilson Audio Sabrina . . . I'm smitten. Should I consider others?

Went on a small audition trek last week and heard the following:

Tekton Double Impact SE (I was curious based on the posts/comments)
Magico S1 MKII
Magico S3 MKII
Devore Fidelity Orangutan 0/96
Wilson Audio Sabrina

The Wilson Sabrinas were not initially on my list, but when I stumbled across them while searching for Focal Sopra 2s, I couldn't resist.  The Sabrinas were very impressive.  In fact, after hearing the Magico S1 and S3, I went back to hear the Sabrinas a second time to confirm what I had heard.  They were initially driven by the ARC Ref6 preamp and the new ARC $30K monoblocks, but the second trip I asked if they could be driven by more economical equipment, so they used the LS28 and VT80.  The source was the dCS Rossini both times.  Because there was no A/B comparison of equipment, I really didn't notice any drop off in performance.  

The Sabrina's price point is my upper end, but I'd like to achieve a no stone unturned level of search/comfort before I pull the trigger.  Most brands are not easily accessible in Kansas City, but I'm willing to make the effort if justified.  Are there any other loudspeakers I should consider in this range?  I listen mostly to older rock, blues, jazz, and female vocals  Streaming with something like an  Aurender A10 will be my primary source.  My goal is to decide on the loudspeakers for this system, and work backwards into the components.  That'll be a future question.  Appreciate your time and help.
kcpellethead
@prof 

Reading your description of the desirable properties of the Joseph Audio gets me excited to hear them.  My appointment is tomorrow afternoon.

kcpellethead,

Don’t forget if you aren’t happy with the Perspective’s sound at first (tonal balance or whatever) to experiment with seating distance, spread, toe in etc.

Due to their crossover/driver design, they remain very coherent even up close so you can sit closer to the JA speakers than some of the other designs you are looking at.

As I said, I doubt they will supplant the Wilson speakers for you, but you’ll probably notice some nice aspects to the Perspective’s sound. Their sense of detail tends to not come from pushing detail at you so much as just being clean and clear. The exact nature of hall ambiences, reverbs used in recordings etc really comes through on the Perspectives due to their "low haze" factor.   (Of course if you sit too far from any speaker, even the perspectives, the reflected room sound can overwhelm such a feature in a speaker).

I have the A3  in my system for about a week now. I am playing it with the Pass INT-250. All I can say is WOW! They have much more bass then the S1 (of course they are 3-way), and they go much deeper than the Sabrina. The Sabrinas are warmer, but also fuzzier (definitely not more define), after sometime I got tired of it. It is true, everything sounds OK, but never exceptional, and also kind of the same. The Sabrina is not as transparent as the A3.
The most recent great sounding speakers I’ve owned do measure perfectly flat, if measuring the outside cabinet walls, all of which are perfectly flat except the speaker baffle that has the speakers stuck into it...flat...all flat. Note that the curved cabinets of some speakers are not flat...they measure more curvy than otherwise.
The plot thickens a bit.  Heard the Sabrinas again (fourth time) at the original audio dealer. They haven't lost anything for me.  Also auditioned the Revel PerformaBe F228BE elsewhere. They surprised me (in a good way). Visited Legacy Audio to hear the Focus XD.  Instead heard the Focus SE and really liked what I heard.  Despite having some internet issues, the Focus sounded promising, and Bill and Brice were great.  Returning home, I researched Legacy Audio and Focus.  Most say to hear/consider the Aeris instead.  I should have been better prepared.  So, here's what I've now listened to, ranked favorite to least, and what I'd like to hear before a final decision is made:

Wilson Audio Sabrina

Legacy Audio Focus SE

Bowers & Wilkins 802 D3

Joseph Audio Perspective

Magico S3 MKII

Vandersteen Quattro CT

Revel PerformaBe F228Be

Magico S1 MKII

DeVore Fidelity Orangutan O/96

Tekton Double Impact SE

Left to hear:

Legacy Audio Aeris

Magnepan 20.7

Joseph Audio Pearl 3

Focal Sopra 2 or Sopra 3

Any constructive input is welcomed.  I really want to get this right.  I'm not going to rush.