Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128celander
celander "my post seems to fit this thread perfectly"

Well yes I am sure you are so proud of yourself for your post I hope that you’re next step is to sue George Carlin because he stole all of your words and that is a disgraceful, shameful and dishonest act by George Carlin that should not go without swift, immediate and decisive response from you it is a stain on your credibility, integrity and value as a contributor to this forum. 😂😂
Dr. Bob Moroehead not Carlin is where the quote is from. The oaradox if our age. 
I can't type on this tablet, Bob Moorehead, The paradox of our age, is where that quote is from.