Monitor Audio Platinum or Magico A3

I am looking to upgrade my Triangle Cellos.  My shortlist was  Magico A3, Triton Reference, Monitor PL300 II, I Magico S3 II, Dynaudio Contour 60,  Spendor D9, Canton K3, Focal Sopra.  (I have not auditioned the MA Platinum or the Dynaudio).

My shortlist now is: Monitor Audio Platinum II and Magico A3.  The Monitor Audio was a Stereophile Product of the year in 2017.  I listen to most music types  except Jazz and Country & Western.  

I would be interested to hear experiences about any of the speakers.  I have, as mentioned, auditioned but have not heard them in my own home.   TIA

andrei_nz
Post removed 
One thumbs up for Monitor Audio is the fact that they have been around a long time. Once a speaker manufacturer goes under, their product TUMBLES in price AND it can happen to anyone! (Wanna buy some Snell Type A 5's?). Joe
jnovak,You are correct. Monitor Audio has been around a long time in the UK. Unfortunately, they don't put tons of money into marketing like some of the big boys do in the U.S. I've owned Wilson Audio, Aerial, Revel, and several more. Monitor Audio's quality is at the same level.
In that price range and with a ribbon tweeter, have you consider Dali Epicon 6.
It is a 2.5 rather than a 3 way speaker .
they are also beautifull.
https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/dali-epicon-6-loudspeakers-review-429960