Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Mine won't even ship until this coming thursday. I must have chosen the wrong finish!!! (cherry)
Mine are black. They are scheduled to arrive today, but my office is closed, so I won't get 'em till tomorrow.

I think they finish these things to order, and that black is popular enough to keep a few in stock.

I wonder, in this economy, how many speakers they're shipping a month, these days?...
Well, the speakers arrived today. I haven't had the chance to open them yet, but man, you wouldn't believe how badly UPS mangled one of the boxes. I called John at Ohm right away, and he said that the speakers are double boxed deliberately to handle what UPS dishes out. Yikes!

By the way, I had them shipped to my office so that somebody would be there to sign for them. Well, they arrived after closing time, and UPS LEFT THESE TWO HUGE BOXES SITTING OUTSIDE OUR BUILDING ON THE FRONT STEP! Yowie!
Post removed