Monitor Audio Platinum or Magico A3

I am looking to upgrade my Triangle Cellos.  My shortlist was  Magico A3, Triton Reference, Monitor PL300 II, I Magico S3 II, Dynaudio Contour 60,  Spendor D9, Canton K3, Focal Sopra.  (I have not auditioned the MA Platinum or the Dynaudio).

My shortlist now is: Monitor Audio Platinum II and Magico A3.  The Monitor Audio was a Stereophile Product of the year in 2017.  I listen to most music types  except Jazz and Country & Western.  

I would be interested to hear experiences about any of the speakers.  I have, as mentioned, auditioned but have not heard them in my own home.   TIA

andrei_nz
Oh, one other point. Magico uses caps which add quite a bit of color, if not scintillation to the top end to some speakers. It's like old Fuji film. 

I make no value judgement, but want you to note this may be happening, so take your time while listening and buy what you want to live with. :) 
Post removed 
Thanks guys for the input so far.  My room is a tad narrow but is of 'average size' and I have diffusers to the  rear and point of first reflection.  Associated gear is Pass X150.8 and Ayon Eris Pre.  LP and PC with Dac for source. 
I still have two or three weeks up my sleeve before pulling the trigger.  The big minus for me is that I cannot audition the MAs.  That is why ANY input is helpful.  Thanks again. 
Unfortunately, the MA are totally different than Magico. Please don’t let anyone tell you one is better than the other. It’s about preference and know one can tell you what to prefer. I often ask questions about different components on Audiogon, but it serves as a means of brainstorming to me. Trying to narrow down what I plain on listening to. The other concern is my bright may be your neutral. 
Post removed