Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
By the way, how have you folks found the fit and finish on the Ohms to be. I've heard they're not the greatest in that department.
Post removed 
Have fun auditioning! Take advantage of the 120 days - really let 'em break in.

Finish-wise, I think they look great. I think the black ones will look really nice, and they can hold their own in any decor. I just did a major renovation - custom cabinets... and my Ohms look great in the newly renovated space (mine are walnut).

If you have questions along the way, just let us know, and call John at Ohm!
Mine are both refurbished units from Ohm. Fit and finish are fine if not exceptional...probably not in the same "fine furniture" league as say Dynaudio or Quad.
Yeah... the fit and finish on the Totems is really tight as a drum... "furniture grade," as they say. I don't care that much so long as they're not flat out awful looking... just hoping they pass muster with my significant other. :-)