Monitor Audio Platinum or Magico A3

I am looking to upgrade my Triangle Cellos.  My shortlist was  Magico A3, Triton Reference, Monitor PL300 II, I Magico S3 II, Dynaudio Contour 60,  Spendor D9, Canton K3, Focal Sopra.  (I have not auditioned the MA Platinum or the Dynaudio).

My shortlist now is: Monitor Audio Platinum II and Magico A3.  The Monitor Audio was a Stereophile Product of the year in 2017.  I listen to most music types  except Jazz and Country & Western.  

I would be interested to hear experiences about any of the speakers.  I have, as mentioned, auditioned but have not heard them in my own home.   TIA

andrei_nz
Speakers are about personal preference. I own Monitor Audio PL500 IIs and have compared them to Magico S5 mk2. I still have the Monitor Audio PL500 IIs. You really need to listen, but remember the other components can drastically affect the overall sound. 
Post removed 
It’s more relevant than " having heard the original flagship MA Platinum speakers", because the OP asked about Monitor Audio Platinum IIs and they are voiced differently than the original Platinum series. I didn’t opine on the Monitor Audio PL300 IIs that the OP mentioned because I’ve never heard them. I mentioned I have the PL500 IIs because they are voiced similarly to the PL300 IIs. Monitor Audio and Magico have a different sound. I’ve listened to Magico A3s on two different occasions and they sound totally different based on the other components in the system. The bottom line is the OP, if possible should try to listen to both speakers with his own amplifier and preamp. If that’s not possible he should use his own ears to decide. I’m not a fanboy of any speaker, including Monitor Audio. I would be naive to believe, because I prefer them, they are right for everyone. There are no absolutes in audio, only preferences.

Post removed 
I submit your view point is important and relevant. In my opinion Audiogon is better served by having diverse opinions, but not when we talk at each other. It’s great to share our opinions based on what we have and our experiences. I think it confuses some we when talk in absolutes and no one benefits. Someone asked me if I could own Magico’s? My answer was yes, but they need the right components to make them sing! I love Magico S5 mkIIs, but I didn’t want to have to rebuild my entire system around them. Choosing a new speaker can cause many changes down the line and I just don’t want to do that anymore. I like the A3s, but they are too small for my 20' x 26' room.