Pass Labs XA25 vs LTA ZOTL40 -- Which creates a greater sense of image palpability?

Terry London separately reviewed both the XA25 and the Linear Tube Audio ZOTL40 and stated that each created a sense of image density/palpability of individual players and a holographic nature of sound better than he'd ever heard before. He used a Linear Tube Audio Micro-ZOTL preamplifier for both reviews.  

Has anyone directly compared these two amps and if so would you mind sharing your observations as to the differences and/or similarities between them?  
snovosel
I had a FirstWatt F7 prior to my LTA ZOTL40.  No direct A/B but IMO there is no comparison in the ability of the ZOTL to control my speakers (DIY Voxativ and Coherent Audio GR12's based on Radian Audio drivers).  F7 was all great HiFi but the ZOTL just suddenly created a 3D presence in my room ...hushed silence, great dynamics, wide and deep stage.  ZOTL also greatly benefited from my Nordost power setup and qKore grounding.  If you can live with 35watts, the ZOTL is the best I have heard.
I have I have a ZOTL40 if anyone in the central Maryland area has a Pass XA25 I would love to do a comparison.

I agree with @dmance that the ZOTL performs on an incredible level. I would add that big gains can be had tube rolling. I believe the ZOTL40 puts out 46 watts.
Most people I know prefer the SIT-3 to the XA25. Never heard of the other amp your referring to.