The Music Room

Hi has anyone done business with The Music Room?  They seem legit, but their lack of a published address makes me a little nervous
128x128markainsworth
I just completed my first transaction with them, an upgrade from my PS Audio P10 Power Plant, to the new P15 model.

Not only are they "legit", but they offered a MUCH BETTER price on the upgrade, paid the shipping for my P10 return, and did all of this in lightening speed.

I would definitely recommend them!
So far they've been really pleasant but they have Paypal as a credit card processor rather than having their own merchant account with FirstData.  Normally this isn't a problem but it delayed my order because PayPal couldn't add my credit card and was clueless as to why, which resulted in my wasting about a hour on the phone with PayPal, eventually calling The Music Room back AGAIN to process the purchase using the same card through their back end, which SOMEHOW resulted in their shipping department delaying the order by a day ("because the order came in through a different portal"...hmmmm).  I'm thankful they were able to take my card rather than forcing me to wait 24 hours for PayPal to approve adding the damn thing but really a business with any volume needs its own merchant account.  Buying something from them should NOT be as hard as it was for me, and I have a 805 credit rating and no debt.
Post removed 
Sounds like they don't want your cable.  Better off to list it on US Audiomart or Audiogon, as I'd expect you to get a better price vs. selling to a reseller.