Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
How far off the walls do they need to be? Or more succintly, do they tend to be "near wall" tolerant?

I'm thinking of getting a pair for my living room, which is a secondary listening area to my listening room. They would live near walls, unless I pulled them away. Mostly for casual listening, but sitting on the couch reading the paper or something.

Also, how would they do in a room say 10x16, but open to other rooms. I would be listening in the nearer field (within 10 feet of the speakers), but the overall open space when considering the connected rooms is a lot of air.

Note that I don't want to put big speakers in this living room - not enough real estate available. So, for small speakers with small footprints, would these omni's be a good bet???

Thanks, Peter
Jaybo,

What John Potis, the reviewer at 6moons.com, said that really intrigued me is his statement that, "I find [the Micro Walsh Talls] unequivocally enjoyable, without any major nits to pick that would qualify my enjoyment."

So that's why I'm interested in trying them out. That and the soundstaging.
When I first spoke to John at Ohm, he said they could go as little as 6" to 10" off the rear wall, but that would of course depend on the rest of the room. My room is only around 15' by 12'.
john is correct. they really change character very little by pulling away from the back wall.