Harbeth 40.1 vs Sonus Faber Olympia III

I have narrowed down my choices to these two speakers.  I am looking in the used market.  Strengths/negatives of each.  My listening room is 16'x24' with 9' ceilings.  Suspended floor with carpeting.
  I have to travel a good distance to hear either of these.
mckinneymike
My dealer just got a pair of 40.1s in on trade. Feel free to PM me and will give you his info if you are interested.  Best of luck with whatever you decide to get.. they are both fantastic speakers.  The nice thing about the Harbeths is you can use lower power or higher power amplification.  In my experience as a former Olympica III owner, they need at least 70 high quality watts to drive well.  I had a Primaluna HP Integrated with the Olympicas and they drove them well.  I wouldn't go any lower though.  The Harbeths are much more versatile with amplification.  
I agree with djfst that the 40.1’s don’t need a lot of power. I’ve driven mine with as little as 32 wpc tube amp (VAC 30/30). You ARC Ref 75 SE will be fine.  I'm currently using a Music Reference RM9 MK2 EL34 based tube amp rated at 125 wpc.  

I heard both speaker there is no competition at all the Harbeth is much better than the Sonus .