DECWARE.....ZTPRE anyone have any expeiriance with one ?

Thinking of replacing my Classe pre to feed two CA400's in monoblock mode with a pair of Focal Grande Utopia's
128x128viking62
FWIW, I would suggest the OP asking Steve Deckert, the owner of DEC, this question. He is the equipment designer there and I’d be very surprised if he made a mistake as simple as put forth in the above response. REALLY surprised.

Read here if you want to know if Deckert just might know something about this issue:

http://www.decware.com/paper20.htm

And this is "dumbed down" for we who play the music not MAKE the music.
I own a couple pieces of Decware equipment. Not the pre amp your asking about but I can say Steve has always been easy to reach on the phone and easy if not fun to talk with. Hit him up. 

I have heard the new ZTPre "V6" design, paired with decware 6Wpc monoblocks and decware speakers, and I can definitively say that it is not rolled off on the bottom end.  It's an excellent and unique dual mono preamp design.  If you need a tube preamp that has true balanced output this is the preamp for you.

Having said that, I have no idea how well this pre will work with your solid state monoblock amps.  I would suggest that you follow fourwnds advice and contact Steve Deckert at decware.  Steve is a stand up guy and a wealth of information.

Thanks for your input, Br3098. I see that the manual provided at the website which contains the schematic I looked at is dated 7/2016, and the schematic page within that manual states "last revision 5-14-2016." Perhaps the design has changed since then.

As I indicated earlier, the design illustrated in the schematic would result in deep bass rolloff that is inconsistent with the frequency response spec shown at the website, and would be audibly significant in the case of speakers capable of reproducing the bottom octave with reasonable accuracy.

Regards,
-- Al
are you dead set on getting the ZTPRE ?

there are other options available for tube preamps.    one that comes to mind and has been mentioned in the forums is this site

http://aricaudio.com/tube_gear.php