Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Tommylion sez ...

• "jay23,
  • I have no idea what you’re saying?"

The last time I saw him, he was wearing a brown shirt and burning books he doesn’t agree with while mumbling some almost incoherent nonsense about unfair advertising practices.

Frank
Could someone please post a good image of the mat, there doesn’t seem one to be found anywhere. Thanks that would be appreciated. Please could someone also confirm the dimensions.
Ozzy:
My Oppo 203 Blue Ray player has been carefully tuned with a Synergistc Research Blue fuse, multiple ECT's inside, Total Contact on all capacitors, chips, and pin connectors. After this was all broken in and stabilized, I added one Bybee IQSE inside the player and located it directly above the digital circuit board. This benefited the audio and visual quality only one small "click" in improvement.

I have since placed an Omega E Mat on top of the player. There has been a greater additional improvement in audio and video. The E Mat caused an immediate change but really began to excel after 12 days of being in the same location.

David Pritchard
@oregonpapa thanks for the reply. I did see the close up before, just would like to see an image of the complete mat if possible.

@davidpritchard  did you leave the Bybee in place? Ozzy said he removed the Bybee’s on his consumer unit because they conflicted.

I’ve dropped a line to Tim at PPT asking if he will ship to the U.K. 

Guys with experience of TC, have you tried painting the outside of the power cables and mains cables from the consumer unit? What was the result?

Thanks for your time.