HiRez to Redbook

So we purchase and download hirez files of albums, LPS  or whatever say 24/96. What is the preferred method of converting and burning to CD (Redbook) to play as a CD in any CD player (car for example)?
Thx, Jeff. BTW I use Apple computers for software recommendations.
opus125
My new Honda Accord automatically down converts any file higher than MP3 to MP3, but it at least plays them without requiring me to convert the format
DbPoweramp will down convert a DSD file to whatever you want.  You won’t notice the difference if listening in a 🚗 .

FYI...I use dbPoweramp on my iMac.  Great program
Thanks guys. 
gregm I agree and do play them hirez on my HiFi rigs. To be more specific my intentions were to play the physical CD in a car. Don’t really want to explore hirez playback options in the car and don’t want to repurchase music I already own. This is why I want to down sample. Thx, Jeff
Sfseay, I may have that program. Will check later. I guess my question should be which file type to use for the 16/44. What does the standard CD use. My reason is due to me using Mac mini for all my hirez actions (no CD tray). I use my PowerMac G4 for burning disks w/Toast. Yes my 2001 G4 still works but doesn’t support any software in the hirez world. So I would convert and move the files to G4 for CD burn. Thx, Jeff