Any one try the new Synergistic Research BLUE UEF Duplex receptacle?

Looking for comparsons to other high quality outlets.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
I was using the Black for several years, and was very happy with it. I then started reading so much on the Furutech GTX D NSF R that I decided to try it even tho it needed 700 hrs of burn in to sound its best. I found the biggest change in the upper frequencies at 700 hrs.

I,d like to have someone who has heard both the Blue & GTX NCF version fully broken in units report back there findings. Im interested in the blue. I can imagine how the Blue UEF and Blue Fuse together would impact a system.

When I decided to try the Furutech the Blue UEF wasn't out yet.
I do know that the Furutech GTX-R is not as musical as the Synergistic Research Blue. I have not tried the NSF-R.

David Pritchard
 I find the NCF-R to be better then the Black in Transparency, bass with a holographic soundstage. I hadn't really thought of musical until David Pritchard mentioned it above.

Im preferring the NCF-R currently, to be honest Im running NCF IEC in all my components along with the FI 50 NCF on the FP S55n PC cables. As of now I really enjoy the Furutech flavor throughout in my system. Just amazing transparency, layering,bass, detail, finesse and holographic soundstage.

The one downside with the NCF takes 700 hrs vs the Blue of 15 days.
I well add with the NCF the instruments have more weight, if thats the right word to use. The music seems more solid with weight, impact.