Spotify vs other streaming services

I stream through Spotify because I like it’s nearly comprehensive classical catalog. Also, it’s cheaper than the others. 
I can also access Tidal if I want to pay for it. 
My DAC doesn’t handle hi-res formats.
 My question is, am I getting the best non hi-res sound quality with Spotify?
Or is Tidal or anyone else better.

128x128rvpiano
@reubent is correct.  Here is a quote directly from RP's web page." We are very pleased to announce our highest-fidelity stream ever. CD-quality FLAC audio is now available in our free iPhone and Android apps, and our apps for AppleTV and FireTV.

Next, we'll be bringing FLAC audio to our new web player (coming soon) and we'll make it available via other hardware and software players as soon as we can. Users of Logitech Squeezebox devices can access it via this plugin."
As I said, I am listening through the Logitech plugin.  It gives me a choice between 192, 320, or flac.  I'm surprised that Aurender is not using the flac stream but there may be more work involved than I am aware of.
@ubwerwaltz, that is exactly the problem I am running into. And, as you say, customer service is lacking. I dropped Deezer before the trial ended.
@mahler123.  
I forgot to mention that I am using the Bluesound App. Primephonic is supposed to be supported by Bluesound in the near future, so I have been patiently waiting for that and Quobuz to finally get here.
B
As noted above. I am also patiently waiting for QuBuz to be available in the USA. I asked but the only response I received is “soon”.  Does anyone have any additional QuBuz availability info?   
I signed up for email alerts from Quobuz maybe 6 months ago and have not gotten a single alert. I will believe they are coming to the US when they arrive.
Post removed