Wilson Audio Sabrina . . . I'm smitten. Should I consider others?

Went on a small audition trek last week and heard the following:

Tekton Double Impact SE (I was curious based on the posts/comments)
Magico S1 MKII
Magico S3 MKII
Devore Fidelity Orangutan 0/96
Wilson Audio Sabrina

The Wilson Sabrinas were not initially on my list, but when I stumbled across them while searching for Focal Sopra 2s, I couldn't resist.  The Sabrinas were very impressive.  In fact, after hearing the Magico S1 and S3, I went back to hear the Sabrinas a second time to confirm what I had heard.  They were initially driven by the ARC Ref6 preamp and the new ARC $30K monoblocks, but the second trip I asked if they could be driven by more economical equipment, so they used the LS28 and VT80.  The source was the dCS Rossini both times.  Because there was no A/B comparison of equipment, I really didn't notice any drop off in performance.  

The Sabrina's price point is my upper end, but I'd like to achieve a no stone unturned level of search/comfort before I pull the trigger.  Most brands are not easily accessible in Kansas City, but I'm willing to make the effort if justified.  Are there any other loudspeakers I should consider in this range?  I listen mostly to older rock, blues, jazz, and female vocals  Streaming with something like an  Aurender A10 will be my primary source.  My goal is to decide on the loudspeakers for this system, and work backwards into the components.  That'll be a future question.  Appreciate your time and help.
kcpellethead
My first post here, I was in a slimier situation; I am a recording musician, I needed a tool to hear my work, but as an audiophile, albeit a modest one, I also wanted to have a speaker I can enjoy listening to when I am not critical at the recording. I spent over a year listening to as many speakers as I could, my budget was up to 20K Euro.
In the end, it came down to the Wilson Sabrina vs. the Magico A3 (I can't afford the S3 and the S1 limited bass output was an issue for me). Although the Sabrina were very enjoyable, they lack the resolution the A3 has. Ultimately, the A3 won in both categories, and I now believe you can have it both, resolution and musicality.
You may want to isolate what you think you like, it can very well be the electronics, and not the speakers.

Martin
Suggest you listen to a pair of Vandersteen Quatro CT.  A bit lower in price than the Wilsons, plus you get powered bass (giving you more flexibility in choosing an amp).  I'm a firm believer in subjectivism in audio so I am not saying anything is "better" than the other.  But one thing I will say is that Vandersteen's approach is a bit different, so if it agrees with you, better that you hear it before dropping $15K+.  :)

Enjoy!

Martin - you nailed it with the S1 bass response.  We stepped up to the S3 to get something closer in response to the Sabrina.  I am not an audiophile, nor will I probably ever be, but the Sabrinas were warmer, richer, and fuller, yet more defined. There were just so musical regardless of what we threw at them.  The Magico dealer expects the A3s in late August, but assured me they were a step down from the S1.
@cedargrover - Vandersteen are one of the few brands that I can hear here in Kansas City.  Listened to the Quatro CT very early on in this process.  You're right, I need to hear them again now that I better know what I think I am seeking.  Great suggestion.