Spotify vs other streaming services

I stream through Spotify because I like it’s nearly comprehensive classical catalog. Also, it’s cheaper than the others. 
I can also access Tidal if I want to pay for it. 
My DAC doesn’t handle hi-res formats.
 My question is, am I getting the best non hi-res sound quality with Spotify?
Or is Tidal or anyone else better.

128x128rvpiano
@rvpiano I use Spotify and I tried the Tidal service but (so far) have not made the jump (some of the news about Tidal's long term viability still concerns me).  One thing you can try (in addition to the free Tidal trial) is to stream Radio Paradise in lossless flac format.  That may give you some indication of how the increased resolution will be reproduced on your system.  I can immediately hear the difference on my system. Dick
Dick,
I downloaded the Radio Paradise app.  It’s very confusing as to how to access the site to stream music.
Is the Radio Paradise stream of higher quality than Tidal’s?
"...have not made the jump (some of the news about Tidal's long term viability still concerns me)."

Who cares? Are you planning to invest in the company or just subscribe to their service?

Sorry, could not resist.
Bob
Primephonic is available in the States.  I did their free trial a few months ago, but the catalog is very limited 
@rvpiano, The app is really only useful if you're going to listen through headphones (which I do also) but I use a Logitech Squeezebox Touch with the RP plugin installed.  That allows me to stream RP through my main system.  Whatever you are using to stream Spotify/Tidal would need to allow streaming from RP as well.
It looks like you tried Tidal and like it.  For some reason, none of the posts above mine were visible when I wrote that earlier.
@kalali Well, if you subscribe you are investing in the company to some extent.  I guess my reticence may have something to do with being an early subscriber to Mog and then having it bought out and killed (first by Beats and then by Apple) after working out all of the kinks for streaming it in my system.