Spotify vs other streaming services

I stream through Spotify because I like it’s nearly comprehensive classical catalog. Also, it’s cheaper than the others. 
I can also access Tidal if I want to pay for it. 
My DAC doesn’t handle hi-res formats.
 My question is, am I getting the best non hi-res sound quality with Spotify?
Or is Tidal or anyone else better.

128x128rvpiano
Bob
I too have issues with Deezer and have given up with trying to get Deezer customer support to even fully understand the problem never mind offer a solution.
The issue I have is seemingly complete random.
I can start an album, it will play first track in full then just 30 seconds of the next tracks. They did say it might be cache but clearing it makes no difference and tidal does not behave this way. It may not do this for days, then it may do it 3 times in a day!
I got 3 month trial of Deezer for $0.99 a month but when it is over I will be cancelling Deezer service.
Shame really.
@rvpiano I use Spotify and I tried the Tidal service but (so far) have not made the jump (some of the news about Tidal's long term viability still concerns me).  One thing you can try (in addition to the free Tidal trial) is to stream Radio Paradise in lossless flac format.  That may give you some indication of how the increased resolution will be reproduced on your system.  I can immediately hear the difference on my system. Dick
Dick,
I downloaded the Radio Paradise app.  It’s very confusing as to how to access the site to stream music.
Is the Radio Paradise stream of higher quality than Tidal’s?
"...have not made the jump (some of the news about Tidal's long term viability still concerns me)."

Who cares? Are you planning to invest in the company or just subscribe to their service?

Sorry, could not resist.
Bob
Primephonic is available in the States.  I did their free trial a few months ago, but the catalog is very limited