Options on Belles / Belles Aria?

Been thinking of picking up the Belle Aria integrated, as I read good things. Is it as good as the old Belles separates of yesteryear? Any guys here used to have Belles gear and moved onto something you liked better in a similar price bracket? Thanks!

128x128skystudios
I liked the Belles Aria when I had it.   

David makes some nice audio gear, but just doesnt seem to get the notoriety like others do.

I heard the Belles Aria at Audio Connections last year driving a pair of Vandersteen 2CE signature II speakers.  It almost made me want to sell my 6.5K McIntosh Integrated.  It was that good.  I absolutely got the goosebump experience.  If I was looking for an Integrated in that price range, it would be my first choice 
I left Rogue and moved on to Belles. Out of the box, cold, competent but nothing magical; after 50 hours or so they really started to sing, and still a little more so each day.  Brilliantly designed, well-made, honest, un-hyped, fairly priced in today's crazy audio market.
I spoke with David Belles the other day about his Aria preamp, he took time to answer questions and explain his design.