Spotify vs other streaming services

I stream through Spotify because I like it’s nearly comprehensive classical catalog. Also, it’s cheaper than the others. 
I can also access Tidal if I want to pay for it. 
My DAC doesn’t handle hi-res formats.
 My question is, am I getting the best non hi-res sound quality with Spotify?
Or is Tidal or anyone else better.

128x128rvpiano
Both Tidal and Deezer blow Spotify out of the water on sq, even their basic services are 16/44 at $9.99 a month.

Tbh I do not listen to classical so I cannot comment on how good or bad their catalog is for those works.
For my genre I have zero complaints on breadth and depth of music available to me. MANY title and artists I would never have listened to if not for streaming. It opened my eyes a couple years back.
@mahler123.
We have been waiting for Quboz for a LONG time now. Still no actual firm launch date here in USA
Tidal's sound is way better than Spotify.  I do like Spotify for the ease of using and creating playlists.  Spotify is good if you have a bluetooth speaker that you can move around.  Tidal is good if you want to listen to great music on your two channel system.
I just re-joined Tidal to hear the situation for myself.
YES! There is a big difference in SQ!
Now what am I gonna do with all my CDs?
Well, I still have records.

Thanks to all for alerting me.
Upon AB ing Tidal with identical CDs played on my transport (both plugged into the same DAC) I find the quality slightly, but importantly, better for classical, in the CD.
Still and all, the Tidal is very impressive.
 For casual listening I’ll  stream, but for maximal musical enjoyment, I’ll probably stick with the CDs.