Which DAC as a preamp?

Hi folks...I am looking for opinions regarding DACs to use as a digital pre-amp to drive my red dragon monoblocks. I am considering Audiolab MDAC plus, Musical Fidelity M6s DAC, NAD C-510, or the Audio Alchemy DDP-1.    Any thoughts as to which would be the best pick?
tfats
You don't say what your price range is, but I got a MSB Analog DAC with volume control and eliminated my preamp and the MSB is excellent.
I once ran an Exogal Comet Plus DAC direct into my BAT VK600SE power amp and I thought it was an improvement on the previous Macintosh preamp I had been using.
Volume stayed near the top end 73 to 78 if I remember right and that was perfect for my listening level requirement.
Maybe I just got lucky on the synergy.
I’m running my exaSound e22 DAC straight into my BAT VK-600SE power amp and it sounds terrific! Nothing is missing! I have all the body, the slam, the resolution and the dynamics I could wish for... in 70k worth of gear, of course!
I would suggest considering the Benchmark DAC2 or DAC3. They sound really great, have a ridiculously low noise floor, and they can drive anything. I've had a DAC1 for years, and have never been tempted to upgrade.
Another vote for the Aesthetix Pandora with volume control.  Have not hear any of the others mentioned.  In my setup the Pandora is running into an Audio Research Ref 75 amp.