Please vote

Final list of preowned speakers to purchase ,please feel free to comment as well 
1) b&w 800d2
2)sopra 2
3)McIntosh  X R 200 
creekmaster
Personally, I would not purchase any of them, as none meet my taste.  As others have said, you really need to listen for yourself.  For example, B&W speakers people seem to love or hate, with few in middle.  
Never been blown away by any Mc speakers but the B&W and Focal would be on my short list in that price range.   Only piece of advice I would give for speakers is you must audition and let your ears vote 
Thats a pretty poor short list to vote on,imo...I would  suggest more listening and see if you can come up with something better than pass pass pass
Everyone has the own taste and expectations when it comes to anything audio. Never heard the Mac's but my vote would go to the Sopra's. Not bright IMO compared to the older series. That said I would only listen to others folks opinion but make a purchase based on what I hear and like.
The McIntosh is going to give you the most headphone like experience. If you have limited placement options, or are unable to treat your room acoustically, that will be my vote.

The Sopra and B&W have rather pronounced treble treatment. Would you consider a Magico A3?

Best,

E