Tim Ryan, BSC Electronic Systems Customer Service Issues?

Hi All-Anyone have delivery communication issues with Tim Ryan?

In May, I purchased an Audiogon advertised trade-in DSPeaker and after paying was told none were in stock. Over 8 emails I was assured I would receive a new one.

To date, 2 months I have gotten zilch. Now, Tim isn't returning emails or phone calls. 
call me FRUSTRATED! 

128x128wharfy
Post removed 
Looks like my Tim Ryan saga is coming to an end. I received my refund. I hope @seasoned and anyone else who did not have smooth transactions with Tim gets satisfaction.

It's worth noting that Tammy, here at Audiogon deserves a big shout out!!! Thank you for all your help and advice.
All the best,
David
@wharfy ....Congrats!  ......and not a moment too soon I might add regarding the saga of the scam artist aka “ceol”.  Agree 100% that Tammy is the epitome of excellent customer service.

Take care,
David 
I purchase the DSPeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core Sale-Room Correction w/preamp and DAC- In stock (note it says in stock) in May '18.  I got the run around and he said he was in Europe and would return to ship me a NEW 2.0 Dual Core.  It took a month, but I got my money back from PayPal, thank lord!  I will now goto Wally at Underworld to get the DSP, glad this mess is all over!