Newbie needs HELP!

Looking for suggestions for a quality budget friendly powered usb hub to be used between  my iPhone 7 (using Apple camera C usb cable) & my Peachtree Dac Itx (using its usb input). The dac needs power so I’ve been using the Apple camera C charging port but suppose a separate powered USB hub would be preferable; but don’t know if that’s actually true Any help would be very appropriated. Thx 
128x128mstrauss58
MEL- Interesting info. This message from Peachtree might shed some light for you:
Mike -

Since the XMOS USB circuit in the DAC•iT X draws its power from the USB bus, a powered USB hub needs to be used when connecting to the iPhone. (Sorry I failed to mention this in our communications!) If you wish to return the DAC•iT X we will send you a prepaid FedEx label.

Regards,
Russ

Hope that gives you a clearer idea; looks to me like the dac(which is a full size dac btw) requires add’l power. I’m just wondering if there’s a better option than my Apple lightening charging cable so I won’t have to be constantly charging/overcharging my phone whenever I listen to my headphones/dac. Appreciate your input very much. 
Personally Russ. I would look into Schiit Audio dacs which offer amazing cost/performance. Their products are designed and made in the USA, and are well reviewed. There is a range of full size dacs, both balanced and unbalanced depending on your budget and needs. They have multiple inputs incl: USB. And in the case of the Gungnir model atleast, it sounds like you wouldn’t need a USB hub. From their website - "Gen 5 USB: USB, Solved. Forget decrapifiers, regenerators, isolators, and all the USB dongles and boxes you’ve been told you need for USB sound. Our all-new Gen 5 USB input doesn’t require any of that stuff. It’s this simple: Gen 5 is USB, solved. Now standard on all our upgradable DACs, Gen 5 USB features full galvanic isolation via transformers, self-power for low noise and latching, and high-quality local clocking for both 44.1 and 48k multiples". Here is a link fyi - http://www.schiit.com/products
Thx but I’m EXTREMELY elated w my Peachtree dac; it’s analog(vinyl like) sound is phenomenal.  I was skeptical reading the unanimously fawning reviews, but happily surprised to find them to be absolutely true & accurate. The Peachtree  Dac itX performs FAR above its  price point. It’s not easy to find tho and I feel very fortunate to have acquired mine directly from Russ @ Peachtree. I encourage you, and anyone to audition this dac for themselves. Cheers, Mike
It sounds like what you want is a USB Power Bank. Specifically, you would power your usb hub via the power bank, and run whatever you needed powered through the hub. The power bank would also allow you to utilize a more stable DC current, compared to the AC coming from the wall.
Here's a power bank suggestion that should work:

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Charger-Anker-PowerCore-20100mAh/dp/B00X5RV14Y/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless...

Hope that helps.
Oh yes. I believe you are correct Sir & that item should do the trick. Really appreciate your input & help. Thx very much. Cheers, Mike